The Rio Olympic Games officially get underway tonight with the expected extravaganza of the opening ceremony, but if you just can’t wait for the action to start, why not take our very quick quiz and find out which office Olympian you are?Are you a hardworking, committed marathon runner, a speedy 100m sprinter or a noble equestrian jumper? Whatever you are, we’d love to know (and if you agree), so please leave your comments below…
- Sales Noise: Are You Part Of The Problem?
- Five Steps To Ensure Your Presentation ‘Moment Of Truth’ Stands Up
- The Moment PowerPoint Prowess Became Funny…
- How The Presentation Paradox Cost One Company $14 Billion
- How Close To Perfect Does Practice Get You?
- Choosing The Right Story For Your Audience
- The Unconsciously Incompetent Presenter – The Case For Ongoing Presenter Training
- Top 3 TED Presentations That Demonstrate The Power Of Storytelling
- Simply Having A WondEyeful Christmas Time
- Why Presentation Training Needs To Be More Than Simply Managing Nerves And A Clicker